How we are responding to the COVID-19 VIRUS. READ MORE
At Sunset Summit, the health and well-being of our residents and staff is always our priority.
Therefore, we have taken extra precautions and will continue to do so over the coming weeks and months to ensure that our apartment community remains guarded against the spread of viral infections. We are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization as well as the local municipalities and the National Apartment Association. We have implemented several policies and procedures to help protect those we serve and employ.
Our efforts are evolving, but some of the steps we have taken include the following:
- Our office remains open; however, our office doors are closed in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines. We are limiting our office staff to one person per day with other staff members working remotely. We can be reached by phone or email anytime during normal business hours.
- Our maintenance and janitorial staff are cleaning and sanitizing daily, removing trash and attending to emergency work orders. When entering homes for essential service requests, our maintenance staff is wearing personal protective clothing for everyone’s protection while also adhering the distancing guidelines.
- We are limiting visits from outside vendors as much as possible. Projects that have already begun will be completed, but no new projects will be initiated at this time.
- We have enabled the Luxer One Mobile App for resident packages so the system can be used hands free with mobile devices.
- Per local municipality regulations, we have closed our common-area amenities.
- We have suspended the in-person fitness classes hosted by Guided Fitness. However, Guided Fitness has created a virtual platform so residents can still take advantage of their free fitness classes, including options for additional classes at only $5 per class. www.Guided.Fitness/SunsetSummitPDX
- Ongoing education regarding proper hygiene practices is being provided to our residents and employees. This includes heightened awareness about the importance of no facial touching, handwashing, coughing and sneezing etiquette, and the frequent sanitizing of all surfaces. Reminders to maintain social distancing in all common areas are posted throughout the building.
We are continuing to offer the highest level of customer service possible through this difficult time. We can be reached with questions or concerns at 503-296-0973 or SunsetSummitInfo@bpmapts.com.
For more information on COVID-19 visit the CDC website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html